Thursday, December 4, 2008

FCA in Little Elm

So, after quite the run-around, I finally was OK'd to make contact with the main FCA sponsor at Little Elm High School. My prayer is that, through the FCA program there, I will be able to impact quite a few students and lead them further in their walks with Christ.

I know that, for me at Cooper, FCA was not near as deep as I would have hoped it to be. Several of us tried to change these things, but, for the most part, were not backed up by our peers. I pray that I might be able to help some of these students at Little Elm step up to really lead their peers.

We're getting more and more plugged in at Providence, where we are now officially covenant members; I hope to help the youth guy there, Carl, in getting the youth group started. But, for now, I am hoping to take a few athletes from Little Elm under my wing and begin discipling them there. Who knows? They may even want me to speak or help lead huddle meetings.

Please be in prayer that we might see great potential in the students at LEHS!

No comments: